Links & Contact Numbers

Indoor Air Quality:

Asthma and Allergies:

Mold and Moisture:

Carbon Monoxide:


  • Lucas County Health Department (419) 213-4100, ext. 3
  • For a packet of materials or questions about lead, call the National Lead Information Center (800) 424-LEAD
  • For information on lead in drinking water, call the EPA Safe Driving Water Hotline (800) 426-4791
  • Contact HUD about healthy homes and lead hazard control (800) HUD-FHA -HUD

Hazardous Household Products: